Registering on our website allows you to use the Forums, Groups and Events on our website.
Registration is free, and there are no other costs involved. This is a service to our community.
We ask some basic questions during the registration process. This is to make sure you are a real person, and you have a connection to South Africa and Germany.
Your settings are customisable and you can choose who can see your information
We use a multi step authentication. We ask for your patience with the registration process as this is to stop spam registrations and protect your privacy.
Register on the website.
After registering you will get an automated email to confirm your email address. Please look in your spam box as well. If you do not confirm your email address your account will not be activated
Your registration will be reviewed by the Admin team. If everything is in order we will send you an email that you can now log into the website. This may take up to a day.
You cannot log in until you received the second email from us.
– To log in make use of your username and password. If you forgot your credentials you can retrieve them on the login page
Once registered, you can:
- Update your profile
- Interact with other users
- Create or join Groups. Groups can be private or public
- Create or take part in Forums
- Create events. Events can also be linked to groups
- Choose your email preferences for groups – you can select to receive an email at regular intervals with the latest news
- Add Classifieds
This is your space.. use it to its full potential
To find out how to use our Community site download this Instructions file
Setting group email settings
To set your email status if you want to receive regular updates:
- Open a group and click on the Change option.
- Select the option best suited to you