In today’s world most of us have apps that we use to chat with family back home. But not all our relatives, especially the older ones use smartphones. They still use landlines or a basic mobile phone. There are some affordable option to phone landlines or mobile phones in South Africa The most popular is probably Skype. You can buy Skype credit or a subscription for specific regions, with some packages including unlimited calls Other options include:
- German landline to SA landline
- Lycamobile – Lycamobile is a British mobile virtual network operator operating in 23 countries
- Mobile VOIP – With MobileVOIP you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone.
- Airalo E-Sim
- Fraenk E-sim
- Rebtel – With Rebtel, you can use any kind of phone to call any kind of phone, anywhere in the world.
- Telmy – telmy is for customers of any cell phone or conventional telephone networks who are searching for unlimited low priced telephone communication
- Voipstunt – VoipStunt is a free program that uses the latest technology to bring free and high-quality voice communications to people all over the world. When you use the free VoipStunt software, you can call regular phones in various popular destinations for free or call at an incredible low rate to any other phone on the planet.
- Lebara – We make it much easier for migrant communities to stay connected to family and friends back home.
- Mytello – Mit mytello super günstig vom eigenen Handy oder Festnetz ins Ausland telefonieren. Kein Vertragswechsel, keine Grundgebühr und keine versteckten Kosten.
Staying connected to South Africa, your 4 options