- American Protestant Church in Bonn – from August they will have an Afrikaans speaking pastor, Ds Mario Weyers. If you would like more info feel free to contact DeWet Herselman
- Kirche in Aktion, het kampusse (gemeentes) in Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach en Mainz. By elkeen van die kampusse is daar SA mense betrokke. Kontak gerus vir Dawie de Koker vir meer inligting
- South Africans living in Freiburg
- South Africans in Hamburg
- South Africans in Munich
- South Africans in NRW
- South Africans in the Stuttgart Region
- SAD – Suid Afrikaners / South Africans in Deutschland
- South Africans in Germany cultural events
- South African Christian women in Germany
- South African Ladies Living in Stuttgart
- This website -We have an online community on this website. You can join groups and find people with the same interests. To be part of this community, you will need to register on our website. Registration and memberships are free.
Some of the groups are- Rugby, Wine lovers, Parents with toddlers, people living in “city”
- SA Munich – Your Southern African gateway into Bavaria
Our Community site is extremely versatile. You can edit your own profile, add friends, create groups, join other groups, create forums and add events. You can set your privacy settings to suit your needs.For using the community site, you need to be a registered user.
- Adventures in Odyssey – “an award-winning audio drama series created for ages 8-12 and enjoyed by the whole family. Episodes often start with the grandfatherly Mr. Whittaker (“Whit”), who runs an ice cream shop called Whit’s End. They last an average of twenty-five minutes and bring biblical principles to life, through a balance of fun, faith and imagination”
Blogs, websites and Youtube chanels
We all have different stories about why we came to Germany, how we ended up being here and whether we will stay or not. Every journey is different. We can all learn from and be inspired by each other.
International Expat communities
Sports in Germany South Africans are generally a sport crazy bunch. Not just watching it, but also actively taking part. Participating in sports here in
As an ex-pat, it is essential to keep in touch with family and friends from back home. We yearn for news and contact with loved ones,
Most products we know in South Africa are available in Germany, but unfortunately not all of them. Here is a list of product substitutes for some