Easy Custard Slices This recipe uses Puff pastry and the filling is with instant pudding
- 1 packet puff pastry
- 1 box Instant pudding (vanilla flavour)
- ½ cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a flat surface (it must be completely de-frosted).
- Cut pastry into 6cm x 8cm rectangles and place on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Whilst the pastry is cooking, combine the instant pudding powder with 450ml cream (do not use milk as per box instructions) and beat with an electric mixer for 3-4 minutes. Refrigerate until pastry is ready.
- Slice the pastry rectangles in half, place a spoonful of custard into each one and then put the tops back on.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve fresh.
You must be logged in to post a comment.