We are not medical professionals and cannot give any medical advice. We do however have contact with a qualified Pharmacist who offered to answer questions
A qualified pharmacist offered to assist in trying to answer questions regarding substitute suggestions for South African pharmaceutical products.
Very important – always refer to your doctor or pharmacist before taking medication
The Admin team of this website are not medical professionals and cannot give any medical advice.
- Please do not misuse this service.
- The admin of the South Africans in Germany website will be able to read your submissions, so please do not add too many personal or private details.
- Answers will be sent back to us and not to you directly. We will then forward it back to you.
- We would like to build a Frequently asked questions page related to the questions you asked. No personal details will be shared on the website.
- We reserve the right to not forward your submission at our own discretion.
- Submissions will not be forwarded on a daily basis but at regular intervals.
- Submissions will be deleted from our mailbox after a 30-day period.
- Answers may be shared on our website
When I first came to Germany, I was fortunate to still frequently travel back to SA, so I did all my check-ups there and tried
Health insurance is mandatory for everyone visiting or living in Germany.When living in Germany you can either take our private (privaten Krankenversicherung – PKV) or